Tapered Head Tube
Bamboo Bicycle Club Team
"Our tapered headtube has taken many years of development. Difficult to manufacture as it requires a large diameter tube to be machined down. We are the only company producing this with a knurled finish essential for bonding. Perfect for disc forks and suited to GX and MTB frames bottom bearing fitting with a bearing cup required for the top."
- Designed for disc brake forks.
- Compatible with 1 1/8 steer tube with 1.5 taper.
- 50mm outside diameter tapering to 60mm
- A tolerance of +0.25 mm (.010″) – 0.5 mm (.020″)
- Knurled to improve bonding.
- 180mm in size and can be cut to any size.
- Manufacture in the UK
- Made from 7005-T6 aluminum tubing.
Brexit - We ship 80% of our kits international. All customers in the EU will have UK sales tax (20%) removed at checkout. On import you will be charged your local sales tax by our courier.