44mm Knurled Headtube
Bamboo Bicycle Club Team
"We've manufactured 44mm headtubes as they are super versatile. Suitable for every style of fork, 1 1/8, 1", 1.5 (tapered) and 1 1/4. These have been specially knurled using the coarsest grade. Despite the additional manufacturing expense it adds considerable bonding strength and longevity to any composite frame"
- Suitable for straight 1 1/8 steer and tapered forks.
- 50mm outside diameter
- A tolerance of +0.25 mm (.010") - 0.5 mm (.020")
- Knurled to improve bonding.
- Pre-cut to 120mm, 140mm, 160mm, 180mm and 200mm.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Made from 7005-T6 aluminum tubing.
Brexit - We ship 80% of our kits international. All customers in the EU will have UK sales tax (20%) removed at checkout. On import you will be charged your local sales tax by our courier.