44mm Knurled Headtube
Bamboo Bicycle Club Team
"We've manufactured 44mm headtubes as they are super versatile. Suitable for every style of fork, 1 1/8, 1", 1.5 (tapered) and 1 1/4. These have been specially knurled using the coarsest grade. Despite the additional manufacturing expense it adds considerable bonding strength and longevity to any composite frame"
- Suitable for straight 1 1/8 steer and tapered forks.
- 50mm outside diameter
- A tolerance of +0.25 mm (.010") - 0.5 mm (.020")
- Knurled to improve bonding.
- Pre-cut to 120mm, 140mm, 160mm, 180mm and 200mm.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Made from 7005-T6 aluminum tubing.
Get your product within five working days. At Bamboo Bicycle Club, we hand pack each kit in our London workshop and ship via DHL.
Feel free to drop us an email for any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
READ CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
Our customer's have shared detailed experiences of the build process. It's always helpful to learn from others and get inspiration for your next build!