City Bike Frame Build Kit
Build with a buddy -The club started by us building bikes with friends. So to help you create a club atmosphere, We're offering 25% off the second kit just add two kits to your cart and the discount will be applied.
Perfect for city and daily riding. Well suited for city riding with good tire clearance for comfort and upright riding position and flat handlebars.
Usage: City, commuting.
Frame build kit includes
- All the materials for the frame including spare parts
- Complete frame Jig
- Suitable for up to 32mm tires
- Disc Brake Compatible.
- Printed step by step manuals and build videos and online support
- Finishing kit for bottle and rack mounts
We manufacture ourselves all the parts of the kit for improved longevity and suitable for bamboo.
- 44mm headtube compatible with 1 1/8, 1″, 1.5 (tapered), and 1 1/4.
- 68mm BSA bottom bracket English threaded
- 27.2mm seat insert
- Interchangeable modular dropouts compatible with QR/Singlespeed/Geared hub/12mm thru-axle (1.5 thread axle)
- Direct and post mount disc mounts as standard
- M5 inserts for bottle and rack mounts
- Dropout mounts for pannier racks and mudguards
- the recommended fork can be supplied
- Internal cabling
- Eccentric bottom bracket available upon request +£80.00
- Split dropout for belt drive available up request +£10.00
We've spent many years developing our kit, we design and manufacture all our own components and source locally and sustainable. All our packing is 100% recyclable. For a detailed list of what's in the kit (CLICK HERE)
We've only ever taught people to build bikes starting from day 1. All our experience is packed into our kit make it simple and accessible to make. We recommend a range of tools that are easy to obtain and use.
For a detailed list (CLICK HERE)
Our frame design is based on a compact frame allowing for good clearances and easily customized with components.s Suitable for up to 32mm tires and mounting mudguards and racks.
For a detailed geometry (CLICK HERE)
Get your product within five working days. At Bamboo Bicycle Club, we hand pack each kit in our London workshop and ship via DHL.
Feel free to drop us an email for any questions to email@example.com