Tapered Head Tube
Bamboo Bicycle Club Team
"Our tapered headtube has taken many years of development. Difficult to manufacture as it requires a large diameter tube to be machined down. We are the only company producing this with a knurled finish essential for bonding. Perfect for disc forks and suited to GX and MTB frames bottom bearing fitting with a bearing cup required for the top."
- Designed for disc brake forks.
- Compatible with 1 1/8 steer tube with 1.5 taper.
- 50mm outside diameter tapering to 60mm
- A tolerance of +0.25 mm (.010″) – 0.5 mm (.020″)
- Knurled to improve bonding.
- 180mm in size and can be cut to any size.
- Manufacture in the UK
- Made from 7005-T6 aluminum tubing.
Get your product within five working days. At Bamboo Bicycle Club, we hand pack each kit in our London workshop and ship via DHL.
Feel free to drop us an email for any questions to email@example.com
READ CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
Our customer's have shared detailed experiences of the build process. It's always helpful to learn from others and get inspiration for your next build!