Our carbon and bamboo kit is easy to build, lightweight and durable with the capacity for the following:
- Lightweight carbon lugs weighing 1.2kg
- 16 step-by-step build videos
- Illustrated and detailed A4 build manual
- Modular dropouts for direct mount disc, QR, single speed and thru-axle.
- Finish in any colour
- Rack and mudguard fitting
- Up to 32mm tyre clearance
- Internal cabling
- Calliper brake bridge supplied
Build with a buddy - Save 15% on a second kit. The club began with people building together and we think it's the best way to experience the build.
Get within 5 working days. We hand pack each kit and ship via DHL.
What Comes in the Kit
- Bamboo cut to length and treated
- Carbon fibre lug set for the complete frame
- High strength bonding glue
- Alignment jig and drawing
- Manual and video tutorials
Time to build
A total of two days to complete your build. One day to build the frame and apply the finishing and another day fit all the components (wheels, handle bars etc.) To order component packs click here to see options.
We offer complete support via telephone, e-mail, and video calls so you can always get in touch with any questions.
- Tapered headset
- 68mm English threaded bottom bracket
- Modular changeable dropouts- QR/horizontal/12mm
- Rear-wheel spacing - 142mm/135mm/130mm/120mm
- Carbon Lugs are 0.7 kg
- Bamboo will be between 1/1.5kg
- Direct disc mount
- Internal cabling
Our frame design is based on a compact frame allowing for good clearances and easily customised with components.s Suitable for up to 32mm tires and mounting mudguards and racks.
For a detailed geometry (CLICK HERE)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the kit take to build?
We recommend allowing two days to complete the frame and components. What's different about the easy build kit compared to your other kits?
The easy build kit comes with pre-moulded connections rather than creating your own connections. So you just need to connect the bamboo into the connections. What will I need at home to complete the build?
The frame can be constructed on any standard table or desk (1200mm x 600mm) you will need, sand paper, a hobby knife, masking tape and disposable gloves.